Thank you for visiting my website to learn about what initiatives we are working on to improve Virginia’s mental health system. The Joint Subcommittee to Study Mental Health Services in the Twenty-First Century created by the resolution I carried this year has begun its work.
If you have a story, recommendations, or would like to get involved, please get in touch with my office at [email protected] and copy your elected officials on the message if you do not reside in the 25th Senate District.
If this is an emergency, and you are worried about your safety or the safety of a loved one, please call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. To gain a better understanding of Virginia’s mental health system and how to advocate for a loved one, read here.
The Community Services Boards serving residents of the 25th Senate District are:
- Alleghany Highlands CSB (Alleghany and Covington)
- Region 10 (Albemarle, Nelson, and Charlottesville)
- Rockbridge Area Community Services (Bath, Rockbridge, Buena Vista and Lexington)
- Valley Community Services Board (Highland)
- If you do not reside in the 25th District, you can find contact information for your locality’s Community Services Board here.